Страница 1 из 1

Ответы и задания олимпиады по английскому 7 октября — школьный этап ВСОШ

Добавлено: 07 окт 2026, 04:06
ustnoe_admin
Для школьного этапа ВСОШ по английскому языку, проведённого 7 октября 2026 года в Республике Башкортостан, доступны задания и ответы для 5–11 классов. 102 / 02 регион ответы и задания школьный этап ВСОШ Английский язык

Read the article about three children and choose the best answer (A, B or C). Don’t forget to transfer your answers to the answer sheet.

СМОТРЕТЬ ПОЛНЫЕ ОТВЕТЫ

Ivan:

I’m twelve years old and I live in Tomsk. I think it’s important to talk to your family. If you don’t tell them what you think or how you feel, how can they know? I’ve got three sisters and they’re great. They’re all clever and fun to be with. Sometimes, of course, they annoy me and then we shout at each other. That’s usually because I want to play my Roblox games and they bother me!

Alina:

I’m eleven and I’m from Ufa. I don’t have any brothers or sisters, so I spend a lot of time with my parents. I suppose my life at home is quite serious because of that. We get on well and they always listen to me and give me advice. I’m not lonely because I’ve got lots of friends too. I go to their houses all the time. I like them because they make me laugh.

Denis:

I’m thirteen and I’m Russian. I’ve got one brother – Robert. He’s a lot elder than me, but it isn’t a problem because we have a lot in common. We both love playing football and we watch football matches together. Robert is funny and tells me and my Mum and Dad great jokes. But he’s not always like that. I can tell him stuff about school and arguments with friends and he always listens to me.

Задание 11. Who sometimes argues with his/her family?

A Ivan B Alina C Denis

Смотреть ответы на все задания и все варианты

Задание 12. Who is an only child?

A Ivan B Alina C Denis

Задание 13. Who is one of four children?

A Ivan B Alina C Denis
🔒 Полные ответы и решения скрыты
Полные ответы на олимпиаду по БИОЛОГИИ только в нашем Telegram-канале.
➤ Смотреть ответы в Telegram
Задание 14. Who enjoys sport?

A Ivan B Alina C Denis

Задание 15. Who talks to his/her parents about his/her problems?

A Ivan B Alina C Denis

Смотреть ответы на все задания и все варианты


Задание 16. Who often visits people?

A Ivan B Alina C Denis

Задание 17. Who laughs a lot with his/her family?

A Ivan B Alina C Denis

Смотреть ответы на все задания и все варианты

USE OF ENGLISH